There are still a few vacancies during the summer holidays. Don't wait too long to book your family cottage.
COME AND ENJOY THIS PEACEFUL, BUSHLAND
ENVIRONMENT SITUATED AT BEAUTIFUL
SISTERS BEACH IN NW TASMANIA
AND ADJOINING THE ROCKY CAPE
- 4 fully equipped, self-contained cottages set in 12 acres of natural bushland and native gardens adjoining the Rocky Cape National Park and close to beautiful Sisters Beach (see photos below).
- A suitable cottage where larger groups (15 - 20) can meet and dine together.
- Nature walks to a chapel on the hill and around the property plus hiking trails in the national park and walks along the beach.
- Seats and tables set amongst the native gardens and bushland.
- For nature-lovers, a photographic presentation about the birds and plants of the Rocky Cape National Park is available.
- Small groups on retreat (in total sleeping for up to 20) including weekend or day retreats
- Families and individuals on holiday
- Those in need of a break away from their normal routine
- Those who want to spend time alone with God
- Overseas workers on home leave
- Pastors and full-time Christian workers
- Please ask for more information when making a booking. We will give you a list of suggested contributions for you or your group.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: ................
- Address: 7 Banksia Avenue, Sisters Beach, Tas 7321
- Website: www.eaglesrisetas.com
MORE PHOTOGRAPHS OF COTTAGES BELOW
Photographs by Judy Brown